EJOT Iso-Dart 120 (10 bagged)
EJOT Iso-Dart is for retrofitting light to medium heavy attachments to ETICS facades that incorporate EPS, mineral wool and mineral foam insulation.
- For retrofitting light to medium heavy attachments to ETICS facades that incorporate EPS, mineral wool and mineral foam insulation.
Suitable for fixing:
- Downpipe brackets
- Signs & billboards
- Folding shutter locking mechanisms.
The EJOT Iso-Dart comprises of the following components:
- 1 x plastic insulation bush.
- 1 x EPDM sealing washer.
- 1 x EJOT facade anchor.
- High load-bearing capacity through load extension into the substrate.
- Reduced thermal transmission by thermal decoupling. Chi value 0,002 W/K acc TR025.
- Waterproofing against the rendered surface with high quality EPDM seal.
- Test of the protection against driving rain according to DIN EN12155.
- Fixing in to concrete, solid brick & perforated brick.
- Fixing in to solid timber and Chipboard/OSB sheathing boards ≥ 18mm.
- Quick and easy installation.
- Broad application range, Coarse thread screws Ø 5-6/9mm Hanger screws Ø 9mm, M10.
- Anchor diameter: 8mm.
- Drill hole depth: 80mm.
- Screw drive: Torx T30.
- Bush diameter: 41mm.
- Bush length: 77mm.
- Installation depth in bush: 40mm minimum ( coarse thread screws Ø 5-6 / 9mm).
- Installation depth in bush: 35mm minimum (hanger screws Ø 9mm, M10).
- The recommended load for each fixing point is max. 15kg (shear load) for solid substrates or 10kg in to chipboard and OSB substrates.
You might also like